Getting The Most Out of Private Label Sourcing : Brokers
PrivateLabelSourcing.com is an easy-to-use system for identifying sources of supply for you and your customers.
- Use the Best Search Option For Your Needs – By offering multiple search options, you can search for suppliers based on categories / sub-categories, company names or geography. Hints for using each search type can be found by clicking on the Question Mark in that section.
- Let Us Communicate With You – We will send updates quarterly so you know what is new with the site. If you have offices in multiple cities, please share this with those offices so we can make sure your entire company is kept up to date. To subscribe to our mailing list, click here. We encourage you to make sure everyone involved in sourcing Private Label or Not for Resale products, as well as services such as quality assurance, printing and design, signs up for these communications.
- Use All Supplier Information – By using the "Item Detail" link offered by many suppliers, you can quickly access product lists and specifications. This information can help you in quickly identifying new product opportunities or to confirm information for either you or your customer. Information such as the category listing on each supplier's home page and the tab showing production locations can also help you determine companies that best fit the needs of your customer.
- Communicate With The Suppliers – Each supplier section includes personnel you may contact to learn more about their company. You will also find a tab at the top of each company home page with a link to a "Request for Information" page. Again, this may be used to find out more about a company's capabilities or to simply ask a question or relay a comment. Using these contact options will often clarify information and help identify sales opportunities.
- Tell us how we can improve – Our success depends on how useful you find this site. Using the "Contact Us" link, let us know how we are doing, additional information you would like to see on our site, or changes you would like us to consider.